Basic details and how to register
1. Programs are designed specifically for the age brackets listed in
the program descriptions. Our progressive camp model insures that youth
can come back year after year and enjoy a different and more challenging
experience each time.
2. Unless listed, all summer programs begin Sunday at 3 PM and end
Friday at 1 PM. Retreat and event start and end times are listed in
their program descriptions.
3. Our summer staff spend two weeks before campers arrive for
in-depth study and job training. We truely care for your children and
pledge to provide a safe and nurturing environment for them to grow and
experience life together in Christian community.
4. Our summer youth program fees are subsidized by donations from
individuals and by member congregations of Camp Onomia. If you are a
member of one of these congregations, you can receive a discounted fee
if registered by March 15. Everyone pays the full fee after that date.
5. If you pay your summer youth camp fee in full by March 15, you will
receive a free camp T-shirt at the camp store upon checkin. (full week
6. If you pay your family camp week fee in full by March 15 with a
check, you may take $75 off your family rate or $25 off for singles and
1. Go to the Registration page linked below to complete registration either online or by surface mail.
Registration links are also located in
each program listing.
2. If registering by mail, print the downloadableform or pick up a camp
summer brochure at your church. Send to us with
your form of payment. Online registration will take you off this site to
our secure provider.
3. Full week programs require a $100 deposit. Partial week programs
require a $75 deposit. Events and retreats require payment in full.
Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
4. We are happy to set up a monthly payment plan to assist you in
making camp happen for your child. Call us.