Workday Oct 28!
Join us this fall!
2017 Quilt Auction Saturday September 16, 2017
The excitement continues to mount for our annual quilt
auction, bake sale, silent auction fun day...
all to support the year round ministries of Camp Onomia! Special overnight rates are available if you want to make a weekend of it!
Simply call us in advance at 320-532-3767 to reserve a room. $30 per person gets you comfy Friday night accommodations in our retreat center, breakfast and lunch on Saturday!
A day of Celebration!
This annual Quilt auction will also mark the completion of our Extreme Makover remodeling projects. A special celebration service and rededication will take place in the chapel at 10 am! Did you volunteer, work, or donate money for the projects? We invite you to join us for the service and for the day!
10am Celebration Service- Chapel
11am Quilt previewing begins in Friendship Hall
11 am Silent auction and bake sale begins!
NOON Lunch offered, free will offering received
1pm Live Auction Begins!
1pm Silent Auction Continues!
1pm Bake Sale Continues!
Raffle drawing for the quilt is held towards the
close of the auction. You need not be present to win!
But you will need some tickets:
Here is a good look at
our 2017 RAFFLE QUILT!!!
It is a beauty...
It measures 93" by 101". Gorgeous colors and handiwork!
2017 Raffle tickets are available online below...
2017 QUILT PREVIEW:
HERE ARE SOME OF THE QUILTS TO BE AUCTIONED OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER THIS DAY.
DOWNLOAD your absentee bidder form and send it to us by September 7th HERE
Check out these immaculate unused vintage quilts! Come to the auction and hear the great story behind them!
Quilts up for auction in September
Click on the small pic to see the larger one...
green, 104x84 ...........................yellow/white, 73x80 ................... teal green leaf border, 83x83 ...... hardanger table, 26x26
1. yellow green animals 38x64 ... 2. purple flowers birds, 35x40 .3. blue, burgundy rose, 80x92 4. pink and green, 48x80
5. hearts leaves pinwheel 95x105 6. purple twister, 86x94 ... 7. 9 patch, 65x88 ............ 8. stellar reflections, 57x80
9. changing seasons, 83x109 ....10. BQ 102x118 11. leaf designs, 54x70 12. 5 fabric design, 73x94
13. Christmas Star, 80x62 14. Christmas 9 patch, 64x54 15. pink baby, 36x36 16. blue w/whiteyellow flowers, 48x38
17. Tall tree, 21x70 18. green print squares, 63x86 19. Hunters paradise, 95x96 20. Pastel pyramids, 90x96
21. Red tan squares, 64x85 22. Denver Log Cabin, 85x105 23. Fire Escape, queen 24. 5" blocks, 80x100
25. Secret Pockets, 60x83 26. Birds and Flowers in Blue, 50x61 27. St James Blocks, ??x?? 28. Diagonal squares brown,rust,tan
29. Green 104x84 ..30. Picture frames 69x87 31. camp photo blanket 40x60 32. camp photo blanket 40x60
33. brown, gold, green, 61x74 34. pink, brown, tan 42x42 45. Garden 40x45 ... 46. pink, red, orange 41x42
47. blue, red, white 42x44 48. Bunny quilt 37x42 . 49. black, white, red 60x72 50. green, beige, maroon 61x90
51. red,blue,green,white ?? 52. red, tan, black ?? 53. Town Square (queen) 54. Animal jungle print 52x52
55. Memories of Camp 50x60 56. Moose, bear, wild 69x68 57. red white blue stars 52x64 58. pink "Hello Kitty" pillow and coloring book 40x54
59. owl, deer, cowboy 45x65 60. black red white squares 70x83 61. Animal baby quilt30x35 62. Flower baby quilt 41x36
63. Bear and bunny baby 36x36 64. Zoo animals baby 36x36 65. Pink and purple baby 37x28 66. Insects baby quilt 41x36
67. "Drifting Closer" 28x34 framed limited edition and other specialty items!
Thank you so much for your support!
Raffle Quilt Winner 2016
Pictured are the raffle quilt winner Lindsey Buhl (left), with her mom Linda Buhl(right), and grandma Nancy Hanson. Nancy's family have been attending family camp at Onomia for many many years. Lindsey has been to family camp for 8 years. She was THRILLED to be the winner of this beautiful Amish quilt. We are all happy for you Lindsey! (except for the many folks who were hoping to win it for themselves!)
Raffle Quilt Tickets. Get them here or use this link to donate to Camp Onomia!
Preregistration for overnight lodging is required.